Types of Data we collect
- Information provided to us
- Identity to access the Company features and services When you register for our services on the Company services or the App, we will collect all the necessary information to complete the registration process. This information includes third party information registered under the third party, credit card or PayPal account information and billing information.
- We may collect information during your interaction on the App. We collect this information to further improve the user experience of the App
- If you provide feedback to our app or contact use through email, we will also collect your name, email address and other relevant content which is included in the email. These information is required to properly reply your email.
- Personal information may be collected on other points to the Company Service that state personal information is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology
- Analytics service, such as Google analytics is used in out service. These analytics service helps to improve our service and better serve our users through the result from these services. These service may stream data to their own server. Information these service collects includes IP address assigned to you, your current network performance, the current devices or manufacturing info you used to access the Company Service. We cannot assure these information are removed during account termination as we do not have access to alter these information collected by these analytics service. This Policy does not apply to and we are not responsible for any information leaks by these analytics service.
- Cookies: Just like many online web service, we store cookies on your computer storage when you access our service through our website. Cookies is a file which stores information on your computer when you access a website. We use both persistent and session cookie to provide your a more streamline experience when using the Company service.
- Mobile devices may collect non personal information if you choose to use the App. This information includes your click, bookmark and archive action on any article as well as device information during the event when the App failed to function properly. The later information will only be use in the event of a failure situation and will not be access during the normal working situation.
- Session records are stored when you access the Company services as we gather certain information such as IP address assigned to you by the your local ISP. We may use these information to personalize information to improve the Company features and services.
Use of your Data
In general personal information you submit to us is used to better understand how you use our service, and customize your experience and prevent abusing. These data also used to filter out topics and only show you topics you maybe interested. Any of your browsing data which contain identifiable information will not be shared to third party vendors as well as our working partners.
- Your Data Rights
- You have rights to correct or delete any of the data
- You can edit your personal data as long as it stays accurate and left only the essentials such that we could still sent you billing invoice.
- You can erase your browsing data and terminate your data. These action can be found on the settings under your profile page in the App. b. Restrict use of data
- When you terminate your account, this action will terminate our access to your data in every live storage. c. Access or backup data
- You can request a copy of your personal data once we have validate your identity.
- Under such circumstance we cannot guarantee such action may not cause information breach as we cannot 100% verify your identity whom request the personal data. Hence we do not have the obligation to ensure the safety of the copy of data remain secure. d. Collection of your data
- You can remove or uninstall the App to stop any collection of information.
Disclosure of Your Personal information
- Third Party Service Provider We employ certain third party service providers for quality checking of our service, provide technical support, provide other services to the Company. These third party providers will not use your personal information which is irrelevant to the services requested by the Company.
Security of Your Personal information
the Company is committed to securely store and transfer your data through a variety of industry security standards. However, method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, the Company could only provide reasonable afford to secure your personal data.
Do note that we do not intentionally track any information for user under the age of 13. If any children submits personal information who are under the age of 13, we will attempt to delete related information as soon as possible. If you know we have any personal information from any child under 13 years please contact use at [email protected]
Questions, Contacts and Report of Violation
For EU and EFTA users, if you feel you haven’t received a timely or satisfactory response from us with respect to a question or complaint related to this policy, you may raise the issue with your local supervisory authority without prejudice to any other rights you may have.
Last update : February of 28th 2019